We are really excited about seeing you soon and are looking forward to being able to finally reopen the salon doors! When we reopen you will still receive the same high quality service but certain things will be different. Upon visiting our salon, we will expect you to:
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available on reception and throughout the salon for you to use
- Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival to keep our team safe and other clients
- Whilst in our salon you will be required to wear a cloth covering/mask please bring your own or we can provide one at an additional fee
- Please arrive on time to your appointment to avoid congestion in the waiting area, you may have to wait outside to follow social distancing guidelines
- Come alone to your appointments unless you are supervising children for their haircuts or require assistance
We will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our team safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!